Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Maude's Summer Edwardian Blouse

It's been a while since I posted here, so I thought it might be nice to post an update on my sewing progress! Right now, I've finished one part of my Maude's Summer Edwardian Day Dress project, which includes a blouse, a skirt, a belt and a hat - the belt and the blouse are done!




Right now I'm working on the skirt and the hat, as well as my writing projects. What are you working on at the moment, readers? Feel free to tell me in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. This is completely, romantically lovely. You are so mind blowingly talented, dear Ellie.

    Huge hugs & many thanks for all of your recent blog comments (I sincerely appreciate them),
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, dear Jessica! Thank you for the comments, too!
      Hugs,
      Ellie <3

      Delete