Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 16 April 2016

Splurging Far Too Much in Florida

Hello, sorry it's been a long time since I've posted! I've been away to Florida for two weeks - it's been amazing!
Holiday photos are to come, but first I thought I'd share some of the items I've bought whilst on holiday. Most of this was bought with my birthday and Christmas money for the past two years, as where I live doesn't really have many material things that catch my interest enough to buy them, and therefore I save for long periods of time. My parents also bought some things for me as a gift, such as the fabric, seeing as it "keeps me out of trouble". ;) Idle hands make work for the devil, as a lady in Jo-Ann's Fabrics said, after all!


Cinderella's carriage charm and necklace from Pandora, to wear everyday and with my Lolita coordinates.


Fabrics! I got; some gold taffeta with black embroidered spots and some black ribbon for my 1790s open robe, three yards of teal spotted chiffon for a 1920s one-hour dress, and some brown suiting fabric with a thin teal stripe for a future Victorian child's dress.


Japanese candy from Epcot.


Wizard of Oz photos from the Old Town.


Kira Imai postcards from Epcot.


Jasmine Becket-Griffith postcards that I've collected from all over the Disney parks.



A book on the Haunted Mansion, my favourite ride at Disney, a mixed media magazine and an ornate copy of the Wizard of Oz books 1-5 from Barnes and Nobles, and the art book of Jasmine Becket-Griffith, whose art I've recently discovered and absolutely love!

No comments:

Post a Comment