Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 16 April 2016

Details from Florida

My family and I went to Orlando, Florida for two weeks, and while I can't summon the energy to write about the whole trip just yet, here are some photos I took that I rather like.











We stayed in the Hard Rock Hotel and this was the first photo I took there.

 Outside the Mummy ride at Universal Studios. I love this ride and went on it four times!


The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal. This place is so atmospheric that I want to live here. Gringotts ride was really fun, and had my favourite characters Bellatrix and Voldemort. The Forbidden Journey is the best, too!



Looking out for crocodiles on an airboat ride at Wild Florida.








 The Great Movie Ride, featuring (my favourite film ever) The Wizard of Oz!



No comments:

Post a Comment