Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Sunday 4 October 2015

A New Puppy For My Birthday

My birthday isn't for another few weeks, but seeing as my Dad has been promising me a puppy for doing well in my exams and we're pretty much unable to afford my birthday this year, we're combining the two and I've got a new puppy today!

We got him from Kelly's Kennels, where they had a fair range of choice of breeds, such as cocker spaniels, cavachons, dachshunds, etc. Out of all the breeds though, I wanted a Westie, as my grandparents used to have a lovely little Westie chap called Frasier, and he died about five years ago and I loved him to pieces. Also, there's a cute Westie in Jeeves and Wooster that belongs to the evil Aunt Agatha, so how could I resist?
Out of the two dogs on show I liked him best, as it seemed he chose me by not stopping licking my face, whereas the other was still and less playful.

Right away I called him Bertie, after my favourite fictional character, and it just seemed right for him. He's so little and adorable that I didn't want to put him down! His birthday is the 31st July, which is funny seeing as Indy's birthday is the 31st March! That makes him nine to ten weeks today.




No comments:

Post a Comment