Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Sunday 11 May 2014

Wonder Cookie Lolita Co-ord

Sunday

Blouse: Bodyline
JSK: Dream of Lolita - Wonder Cookie
Socks: Secret Shop
Glasses: Claire's Accessories
 
 
Today I'm going to try my best to write a lot of Margaret's School, and then maybe later I'll colour some more of my latest picture; it's for Aika's birthday on the 26th May! With the exams from school finally over, I'm hoping that they'll go easy on us with the homework situation... So maybe I'll finish the picture before the 26th.
My Nana and I have been playing tennis in the garden as it's a really beautiful day. Between the two of us, we're really rubbish at playing tennis, and Cleo kept on running after the ball and hiding it in the bushes where we can't get to it! It was really fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment