Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 21 December 2013

Primadonna


I've liked this character for quite a while now, so I'm surprised I haven't drawn him before. He's Maurice Cole from the Weston College arc of Black Butler. I know he was a psychotic bully, but I actually felt quite sorry for him when Redmond dismissed him as his fag (like a butler/brotherly relationship only valid on school grounds during the Victorian era). I was surprised when he started crying his eyes out, that all his makeup didn't run down his face, hence the mascara tear tracks. XD I've been wanting to put more emotion into my pictures recently.
The title came from the Marina and the Diamonds song, which I'm currently obsessing over. A lot of the Marina songs suit his character in my opinion, but Primadonna especially.

Character (c) - Yana Toboso.

No comments:

Post a Comment