Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Monday 16 December 2013

PoupeeGirl

Well, I'm back on PoupeeGirl after talking with a friend on DeviantArt! The last time I played properly was a couple of years back when I had lots of time for computer games. At that time, I didn't really have many clothes that I liked to wear, in the fashion I love (lolita, duh XD), but now I've got an iPhone that can take good-ish photos, and a small collection of lolita clothes, I actually quite enjoy it. =)
Here's my girl at the moment:


Isn't she cute? XD I love her dress at the moment, it's really pretty. Right now, I'm trying to hunt for somebody with the most Baby, the Stars Shine Bright in their wardrobe so I can love and hate them at the same time, aha.
My Poupee account is here: http://pupe.ameba.jp/profile/gcrldgL-0lf9/

No comments:

Post a Comment