Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a lovely day, however you spend it! My family and I (save for my Grandparents) are not religious at all, so Christmas for us is mainly a day to spend time with each other, stuff ourselves silly, and exchange gifts. I always love Christmas, and it's the only part of winter I enjoy. :D For the day we walked to my Nana and Grandad's house for the usual Christmas dinner, and played games and watched Tangled on the TV. It was a nice, quiet day, which I can really be thankful for -- especially as noise for me is rapidly becoming intolerable. I read books, and just enjoyed being with my family.

And then of course I got my new doll, Johan Isul! I couldn't resist taking photos of him with the girls I own, he's just too precious! My dad commented that he looks like he has a lot of girlfriends, and I couldn't stop laughing! Whereas, my mum thinks he's their sassy gay friend. XD In my head he's only like, eleven/twelve, so I'll let him decide when he's older, ahah. ;)

   
Johan with his girls
Also, here's another cutie, this time, off Abi, my sister! I just adore Sylveon.


No comments:

Post a Comment