Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Wednesday 17 July 2013

What I've been doing at school recently

During my school's lunch times I've been working on a Fashion project in the Art rooms instead of going to school after lunch. It's so much fun, and all thanks to my Art teacher! I'm so grateful she lets me sit in her form room during lunch times; both because I prefer to get on with work, and also because my own form room can be very scary at times! I'm going to be so sad when Mrs Dewhurst retires this summer. :( She was one of my favourite teachers in my school. Next year we're getting a new *male* teacher in our *all-girl* school. I hope he's nice. :) Hopefully I can do the same next year's lunchtimes.

Anyway, I was strongly inspired by 50s clothes as well as sweet lolita and sailor-inspired fashion. I wish I had all the clothes in these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment