Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 3 October 2015

Inspiration: Glamorous 1930s and the Tower of Terror

When we went to Disney in August, I went on the Tower of Terror for the first time since I was five, mainly because it terrified me so much. It was amazing! It's horrifying when you're actually on it, as what elevator breaking down and killing all its occupants isn't everybody's worst nightmare?
But the theme, music and interior decoration is fantastic! The music in the queues are from the 1930s and reek of glitz and glamour and Hollywood drama. They make me want to ballroom dance around the queues with an imaginary partner. ;) I've got the songs saved on Spotify.
Not only that, but the dilapidated ruins of a Hollywood hotel looks amazing inside, so much that I couldn't help but take some photos. It was rather dark though.







And here is another Hollywood image of a famous starlet, Jean Harlow. I haven't watched any films she's in, but I want to! From what I've heard on Pinterest about her refusing to wear underwear on set, she sounds like quite a diva!


How fabulous is her dress and makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment