Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Friday 20 December 2013

Pictures Drawn for Me Part 1

Here are some drawings done by friends either on Deviant Art, or in real life! These pictures mean so much to me, I just love them! Some are my OCs and some are birthday presents and art trades with friends in real life. I'll upload them in the order I got them. <3

This one is by my dear friend, Wendy, from my main school. It was part of an art trade. I drew her my OC Ronnie Brennan and she drew me one of her characters. I'm not quite sure if this girl has a name... I'll have to ask her sometime!

Another one from Wendy. She told me she drew this picture in her English class, and gave me this in the next lesson, Chinese. She is a really fast and detailed artist!

NanaLei on Deviant art asked to see our OCs to practice drawing, so I showed her a picture of my OC Aika Rowland and she drew her! I really love this one. Sadly, she deleted this picture along with many other drawings in her gallery. A good thing I saved it on my computer!









No comments:

Post a Comment