Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Funhouse and the Summertime Blues

Well, this has been the first story/fanfiction I've written properly, so I guess I'm actually pretty proud of it! IT by Stephen King is one of my favourite books of all time - and I could write LOTS about it. All the characters, their lives, the town of Derry and even the way King describes everything just intrigues me.

Maybe someday I'll write more about Stephen King's IT; but I think it would be good to write some of my own stuff in future despite how much I love IT. There was so much more I wanted to include!

Anyway, I've finished the writing part; now to redesign the characters from when I drew them in the comic!

No comments:

Post a Comment